NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) is an autonomous board. It provides the best education to the students. NIOS under the ministry of human resources and development of India offers high-quality education to the candidates. Toppers Mantra Education Center is the best coaching institute in the Delhi NCR, India that provides an excellent Coaching system for the NIOS 10th and NIOS 12th class for students. They provide the modern learning system to the students.
The NIOS has the quality and experienced faculty to offer the best guidance, learning as well as knowledge for the NIOS board students. You can get admission in the NIOS and get a good mark in the NIOS 10th and 12th examination. Now the admission is open in the National Institute of Open Schooling. So you can submit an application form to get admission in the institute. Here you can get complete details about NIOS 10th and 12th Admission from Gujarat.
Before you are filling the application form, the students are needed to read the eligibility criteria carefully. The eligible candidates only fill the application form. Here you can look out the eligibility criteria for 10th and 12th courses.
For Secondary Course
Candidate age should be 14 years in July 2019 for block I. Applicant age must be 14 years in January 2019 for block II. The student should have the 8th class certificate from the renowned board. The 8th certification is used as proof of the minimum qualification.
For Higher Secondary Course
Applicant age should be 15 years on 30th June 2019. Candidate should have the qualified 10th class certification from the reputed board.
When you are submitting the NIOS admission and NIOS On Demand Admission form, you should attach the required document with the form. Here are following a list of required documents such as:
- X or XII class TOC
- Attested copy of the birth certificate
- Certificate from the government hospital for the handicapped candidates
- School TC certificate
- Class 10th board examination photocopy
- Certificate from the EX-serviceman employer (optional)
- Certificate for ST or SC
How to apply for NIOS 10th & 12th Admission form
Are you looking for a simple procedure to apply NIOS 10th & 12th Admission form? Then you are at the right destination. The application for the admission can be done through the online method only. The interested candidate should fill the application form from the official portal. Here you can get the process to fill the application form 2019.
- The first candidate should visit the official portal of NIOS
- Hit on the register button on the site
- The application form consists of four sections such as basic details, subject selection, personal details and study center selection.
- You should enter the basic details like parents name, email ID, mobile number and others
- Now click on the generate OTP
- Candidate can receive the OTP on the registered mobile number
- Enter other details in the form such as category, caste, and others
- Select the option of other information
- Upload the scanned documents of ID proofs, photograph, and others
- Now click on next button
- The application should fill the optional detail in the application form
- Candidates can select the subject based on the course and provide the previous educational details
- You should choose the education center as per your choice
- Review the application form before submitting and click on next button
- Make the payment through net banking or debit card
- Finally, you should take the print out of the application form
Toppers Mantra Education Center offers regular education and distance education to the candidates. Along with they also offer vocational education. You can choose the education mode according to your choice and continue your studies to create a good career. For more info call at +91-9958010068, +91-9958022889