National Institute of Open Schooling admission form for the 10th and 12th standard is now available so that students must go ahead for admission procedures. Before keep in mind, follow the right application procedure in order to get a bright career forever. NIOS Admission 2019 is taking place in average time limit by considering right application form. After that, the application will be closed and get ready for the admission procedure. Applicants must sure to get admission and they are providing authentic information and upload all the required documents. Interested candidates can join the admission procedure in order to make their career bright anyways. Online is the only mode to register for admission process. Applicants should consider the official platform to get the right admission process.
Need for NIOS admission form
Before filling the NIOS admission form, the students must understand the procedure to fill the requirements clearly. Moreover, the candidate can check the official site to fill the admission form accurately without any mistakes. For getting admission, students must be 14 years of age as on 31st July 2019 for block 1. And candidates must be of 14 years as on 31st January 2019 for block 2. The students must have a class VII certificate from a recognized board as proof of minimum qualification. When joining the NIOS, student’s year won’t get wasted and just join our NIOS and save your back year accordingly.
For secondary course
Candidates must be 15 years of age as on 31st July 2019 for block 1. Students must be 15 years as on 31st January 2019 for block 2. Moreover, applicants must be qualified class X from a recognized board and must have a secondary certificate. Candidates have to check the latest notifications to apply and have don’t waste a year.
Procedure for NIOS admission form 2019 for Goa:
- However, NIOS admission is totally based on online mode
- Interested students can apply within the required dates before closing
- They must go through the NIOS prospects and follow the instructions clearly
- Candidates must have required documents to submit at the admission time
- Refer the documents to avoid mistakes while filling the admission form
- Before submitting, they have to check twice and submit the admission form
How to fill NIOS application form 10th and 12th?
When the application is ready for online mode, students must fill the form from the official website itself. Before submitting, follow the procedure guides to avoid mistakes while filling the admission form.
- Candidates have to visit the official NIOS portal for register
- Click on the register button
- Fill the details and click submit button
- Enter the basic details like father name, mother name, mobile no, etc
- Click generate OTP
- The validating procedure is followed
- Fill other details like caste, category, and others
- Click on other information
- Upload the scanned copy of the photograph and ID proofs
- Click the Next button
- A student must set the username and password safely
Subject selection and study center
Here, students should select the subjects based on the course details and have to provide previous qualification details. Now, students have to select the study center as per their preferences. They can select a maximum of 3 study centers. Make use of subject selection to find your career well. So, go with the right procedures to fill the form and have a bright career.
Make payment and take a printout
The final step goes with the payment mode which is applicable for the only receipt through email and SMS. Students have to select the payment modes and make payment of the prescribed application fee. Lastly, candidates can save and take a printout of the filled in an application form for future references.