This subject for Admission in NIOS with Stream 1 Block 2 is OPEN for all the beginners in 2019 Examinations according to the critical remark eligibility criteria for secondary (10th) and senior secondary (12th) level. Admission for subject 1 of National Institute of Open Schooling Board can be done easily and the seats are limited.
When it comes to Stream 1st (Block II) of NIOS Board mark sheet, provisional certificate, migration cum transfer certificate, and passing certificate will be given of the year 2019 to successful beginners. Students are going to take admission under Stream-1 will be connected to the AI (Study Center) as chosen by them during the admission and will be eligible for TOC according to the conditions mentioned in NIOS Prospectus.
The NIOS receives careful steps to offer the best quality education. The Govt. of India has conferred expert with NIOS to conduct Public Examinations and offer Secondary and Senior Secondary level certificates, which are equal to the certificates given by any other Board. NIOS is one of the three National Boards while the other two are CBSE and CISCE.
FOR 10th what is required: (Birth Certificate Nursing Home/First Class Magistrate/Nagar Nigam/8th Class Pass Transfer Certificate) 6 Coloured passport size photographs along with name, date & Guardian/Parents Address proof(Photo Copy) except Driving License?
- Last Date for NIOS 2019 (April 2019)
- Last Date for Online Application for April 2019: Admission is open till 31st July 2018 without Late Fee
- NIOS Exam Fees April 2019
- 1st August 2018 – 15th August 2018 – Late Fee Rs.200/-
- 16th August – 31st August – Late Fee Rs.400/-
- 1st September – 15th September – Late Fee – Rs.700/-
- Examination in which the students can appear in April 2019
- Block-2 (October/November 2019)
- 16th September 2018 – 31st January 2019 without late fee
- 1st February – 15th February with late fee of Rs. 200/-
- 16th February – 28th February with late fee of Rs. 400/-
- 1st March – 15th March with late fee of Rs. 700/-
For Secondary / Class 10th: Candidates must have passed certificate of Class 8 attested by Gazetted Officer For Senior Secondary / Class 12th. Candidates must have passed Class 10th from a recognized board Limitation of Age:
- For Secondary Course: 14 years
- For Senior Secondary Course: 15 years
NIOS Admission through various Streams 2019-20
You can get (4) streams presented to go into NIOS online admission 2019. Applicants might choose one stream out of four to deal with-line admission
Stream 1/NIOS Online Admission for All Learners:
The stream 1 is very common for all candidates (i.e. Secondary and Senior Secondary level) and admission continues open all through the year according to Block I and Block II session
- Block I- means admission will continue open from March to July
- Block II- means admission will continue open from September to January
N.I.O.S Passed students can look for admission in all India and state Medical, Engineering and other several competitive exams like IIT-JEE, AIEEE, PMT (NEET), CA, CS, ICWA, CLAT and also other specialized and academic courses in all universities, technical institutions across the country and overseas. These passing candidates of NOS can also look for the government jobs whether central / state government. However other eligibility norms such as age, specific subjects, succeeding percentage, and other criteria should be met by the candidates.